Monday 10 January 2011

Happy 2011!!!

I have had the best Christmas and New Year and holiday!!!

How about you, really hope yours was as fantastic as mine...

Wonderful times spent with my family - the Princess, my Mum, my Auckland sis in law and my 3 nephews, the wasband and my Australian brother and his family....

so much fun, so much laughter, so much food, too much wine....

and lots and lots of photo's....

such as my Christmas Princess,


cozy cousins,


laughing till I cried when I found this little man sitting on my kitchen bench helping himself to the drinking chocolate powder,


and at my sister in law modelling my fur cape,


Another laugh till I cried moment, making a gingerbread house with the kids, monumental failure, has L my sis in law said, it was a leaky home... it was so hot the icing wouldn't set so the house kept collapsing and as fast as I could build it the little ones kept scrapping the icing off it, in the end they just ate it, un-assembled!!! lol
The tree and all the presents under at my other sister in laws house on Christmas Eve,


Christmas breakfast, done in two shifts, kids first, my sister in law cooked french toast, bacon, strawberries, banana's and maple syrup, oh and champagne for the adults!!!


and I have so many more photo's with cute and funny stories, I will post again tomorrow,

meantime I have work to do!

take care
Rachaelxo
P.S.
would love you to follow me
would love you to be my facebook friend
would love you to check out my Etsy

11 comments:

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Beautiful memories and photos Rachael. I'm so glad you had a great time with your family.
Happy New Year.
Hugs ~ Kerryanne

Jen said...

pleased you had a great Christmas and New Year

Sarah - Red Gingham said...

I'm so pleased you had a super time! We had the same house kit as you and we had major issues as well. The time it spent in the fridge was the only reason it survived. Then it just seemed to stay up. Of course the little one had eaten most of the good lollies by then as well. I hope you and the princess have a brilliant year!

Sugar Bear said...

Wonderful Christmas and holiday memories are the best! Looks like you had a wonderful time!
Karla

Merci-Notes said...

Filled with Family~ LOVELY! it can not get better than that!!!

xo,
mary

GerryART said...

Since I am already a Follower
I 'Liked' you on FB.
And, yes, that swift is a great way to wind yarn without the hassle of tangles - so it's lot more fun.

Hugs,
Gerry

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

I do enjoy seeing other people's Christmas festivities...leaky or not! LOL. So happy you were having a great time. Your princess is beautiful!

Jillian
Bella Rosa Antiques

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Sweet Friend,
Looks like you enjoyed a wonderful Christmas with your family. Everyone looks so happy and I love the pic of the little one with his hand in the chocolate powder. Too cute.Reminds me of the time by son did that with peanut butter. And one time he baby powdered a whole room while daddy was suppossed to be watching him. LOL~~ the house smelled beautiful for weeks!

Blessings to you for a wonderful 2011 and all good wishes come your way. Hugs to your sweet princess too.
XOXO Celestina Marie

Ruth Welter said...

Hi Rachael,

Looks like you had a beautiful holiday with your family. I love the fact that you say "wasband", really cute!!! Anyway, best of luck this year with your studies. I think you will be a wonderful teacher.

Ruth

Alison Gibbs said...

Rachael looks like the perfect family christmas
Alison

Monica said...

Glad you created memories with your dear ones! It looks like you had the perfect Christmas. Just popped in to say hello, I tried to leave a comment before Christmas, but Blogger didn't allow me to! Hope this works now ;))
Monicax.