Friday 23 November 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!


It's Thanksgiving in America. I wish we had a Thanksgiving celebration in New Zealand, seems like so much to give thanks for, like...

  • my beautiful Princess,
  • the Cowboy who I adore,
  • my supportive friends and family,
  • and four weeks in a row of minimal pain, the first time in 16 months.

I think next year I am going to start my own annual Thanksgiving celebration.

The Princess had her favuorite dinner in honour of Thanksgiving... pizza...cheese...double cheese...trust me I wish it had been turkey, I love turkey!



Happy Thanksgiving!

Rachael xo

1 comment:

Jen said...

wow!! "four weeks in a row of minimal pain, the first time in 16 months." thats a cause for celebration in itself!!!

that pizza looks awfully good!!

I find reasons to be grateful every day :) http://howilovetheeletmecounttheways.blogspot.com/