Wednesday 21 November 2012

Pinterest - Day Three

sourced from http://jenhewett.blogspot.co.nz
No more recipes - we ate nice plain food tonight!

Day Three of my challenge is motivation to get my house in order and get getting working on the pile of projects I have got buzzing around in my head.

Lately I have found the long to do lists I usually make way too daunting,I'm hoping this sticky note idea might work for me though! 

I have used a clipboard for my version of it and have just started with what I need to do to get each room in my apartment up to scratch! I've got so much more to add to it but it's a start!  Tomorrow that is! haha


In other News:

  • I passed the three university papers I did this semester with A grade passes.
  • I have 10 weeks practical experience to do at the beginning of 2013 and then my degree is finished!
  • I want to paint that ugly clipboard - might add a sticky note to do that - haha
  • I'm happy!
Rachael xo

1 comment:

Jen said...

looks like a neat way to get things done :)

WTG re your uni papers

YAHOOOOOOOOOO youre nearly there!!
hope you enjoy the practicum