Monday 20 May 2013

Life Changes

I absolutely adore the art the Princess created for me in celebration of my new job!

That's right I am lucky enough to secure my first full time teaching position, I start next week, can't tell you the huge range of thoughts and feelings I have towards it!

I'm on the look out for a few classroom essentials such as a bell to ring to get the attention of my students and an old chair I can funky up for my teacher chair - such fun ;-)

I'll show and tell when I get it all together!

Rachael xo

4 comments:

Marybeth said...

Congrats! You have worked so hard and now you have your own class. Just seems like a few months ago you were going to "your first class" when you went back to school. What grade level will you have? I hope you don't come too tired to tell us all about the first day or week! We will want to follow the cute stories you will start collecting about the kids and what they say. You will have a ball!!

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Congratulations! So happy for you. Hope it is going well.

We have been so busy this past summer season...and now we are already into fall. I think it is the opposite down under, yes?

Anyway, great to hear from you and I do hope you will update us on your new teaching job.

Jillian

Celestina Marie said...

So happy for you and your teaching position. You worked so hard and reached your goal. Congrats and best wishes on a wonderful year.

Thank you for stopping by and your congrats on my win. I was just happy to make the finals so this is a surprise.
So great to see you.
Happy weekend and continued success. You are going to be the best teacher.
Hugs.

Celestina Marie said...

Forgot to say how wonderful your daughters artwork gift is for you. She is very talented. I sure this will be a treasured keepsake!!
XO