Friday 13 April 2018

L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Laser x3 - Intensive Anti-Ageing Regime - My Review

Sometime last year I joined beautyreview.co.nz and in December I was lucky enough to be chosen as part of the trial team for the new L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Laser x3 - Intensive Anti-Ageing Regime. I was sent four full-sized products to trial and write a review on how they performed during the 4 week trial period.

I am still using these products so thought I would share my review with you.

THE REVIEW - January 2018
I was immediately impressed with the packaging of  L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Laser x3 - Intensive Anti-Ageing Regime which is very luxurious and high-end in appearance. The products are showcased in silvery/purple metallic boxes, gold script and red accents. The actual product packaging is equally luxe, with the day and night cream being in heavy glass jars topped with silver/purple metallic lids. The serum is in a glass pump bottle and the eye cream in a tube.
L'OREAL PARIS REVITALIFT LASER X3 SERUM
The serum is silky in appearance and easy to apply requiring one or two drops depending on skin dryness. It promises to reduce wrinkles, tighten pores, even and firm skin. On first applying the serum I found the fragrance to be off-putting, reminding me of men's aftershave.  However, I like this product and my skin appears to have improved in evenness and does look firmer.
approx $50NZD
L'OREAL PARIS REVITALIFT LASER X3 DAY CREAM
I found the moisturiser to be very thick and heavy in appearance but light to touch. It promises to improve skin’s quality, fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet. It also promises to firm, increase denseness and give the face a redefined look. It states to massage for better absorption. When I first started using the day moisturiser I was impressed with the overall improvement in my skin, however, as the days became hotter, I struggled to use this moisturiser let alone massage it in. It slides around my face and ‘sits’ on my skin. It has reduced the improvement I first experienced when using the range. This moisturiser would possibly be better suited to a drier skin rather than the normal to oily combination of my skin.
approx $45NZD
L'OREAL PARIS REVITALIFT LASER X3-NIGHT CREAM MASK
Like the day moisturiser, the night cream is very thick and heavy with a smooth consistency, hence the ‘mask-cream’. It promises by morning your skin will look new, smoothed and tightened. It will visibly reduce wrinkles and repair, re-texturise and transform skin. In performance, it massages well and immediately leaves the skin feeling incredibly soft and smooth. Until I started having problems with the day moisturiser, my skin did look great in the morning.
approx $45NZD
L'OREAL PARIS REVITALIFT LASER X3 EYE CREAM
This is the star of the range! It is a lovely lightweight eye cream, easy to apply by using the cooling metal doe foot applicator. It promises to smooth the skin around the eye area, reduce bags and refresh the look of eyes. It promises to reduce wrinkles, firm, tone and lift the eye contour area. My crow’s feet are definitely less defined and smoother looking and my eye area does seem firmer. I love this product and will be re-purchasing!
approx $45NZD
Overall, L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Laser x3 - Intensive Anti-Ageing Regime is a good, affordable skincare range for mature skin. I have been using the range for four weeks and despite problems with the day moisturiser, I have experienced an improvement in my skin tone and smoothness. My skin feels plumper, firmer and looks brighter. The crow’s feet around my eyes are definitely less pronounced. Now if only it would fix the groves above my top lip! 

UPDATE - April 2018
Since I first started using L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Laser x3 - Intensive Anti-Ageing Regime in December, I feel my skin has improved in tone, texture, evenness and brightness. I am still using all four products including the day cream which I persevered with. It definitely performs better now, which I think is partly due to the cooler weather. I have repurchased the serum and am about to repurchase the eye cream. I love it! There is about half of the product left in both the day and night cream, a little goes a long way.

STOCKISTS
In New Zealand stockists of L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Laser x3 - Intensive Anti-Ageing Regime are Farmers, The Warehouse, New World, Pak N Save and Countdown.

You can read other reviews at beautyreview.co.nz and if you want further information you can also check out L'Oreal Paris here.

And finally - no filter, no foundation, photo evidence of my 53-year-old skin after using L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Laser x3 - Intensive Anti-Ageing Regime for 4 weeks.

January 2018

Thanks for reading.
Rachaelxo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Pretty! This was a really wonderful post. Many thanks for supplying this
information.

Anonymous said...

Pretty! This was a really wonderful article.
Thanks for supplying this information.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for helping out, superb information.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed looking at this, very good stuff, appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

You have mentioned very interesting details! ps nice website.