Monday 5 July 2010

Blogged to soon!

well Crap!

my house deals are falling over every which way!

contract people on my house are having trouble getting finance and I won't even go into what is going on with that cute little apartment I want... just to say that banks and government departments are giving me major headaches!!! Would seem that the recession has made the banks super cautious...

Some fun stuff though, went to Auckland Museum yesterday... was a fantastic way to spend a rainy afternoon...

Loved this chandelier, knives, forks and spoons!!! It was stunning!!!


and for some reason took many photos of the signage...


I guess because it took my fancy, tickled my fancy - whatever the saying is!!!


haha!!!

take care
Rachaelxo

5 comments:

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

oH DEAR!!!
Mabey just mabey it is all part of a bigger better plan

Alison Gibbs said...

Oh no, sorry to hear about the housing situation. Some things are not meant to be. The right thing will eventually happen

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Buying and selling a house is very stressful Rachael. I hope your house sells soon so you can get it all settled.

What an amazing chandeleir. I didn't realise it was cutlery at first.
Hugs ~ Kerryanne

Katrina said...

Casting for fish? Hilarious!

Hope all works out with your house :( I am sure it will!

Jen said...

praying re your house