Thursday 5 August 2010

Bed Hair!

my post title amuses me!

ah well, small minds are easily amused! lol

so bed hair... bed hair can be good bed hair, or bed hair can be bad bed hair,




in my case this morning bed hair was bad bed hair, very bad bed hair!

I was scheduled to do a recorded Skype testimonial with Dr Bob, who wrote Break Free from the Affair, the book that saved my life after my marriage breakup with the wasband.

Between Dr Bob and I we messed the time up, he being in Florida and me being in Auckland and it ended up being an impromptu online interview at 8am this morning...

oh it was not pretty... I had planned to be groomed etc for this, not bleary eyed and bed hair on end!!

but you do what you have to do for your Doctor's and I do love my Doctor's, Dr Bob (author of Break Free) - life saver, Dr Vic (chiropractor) - victimisation, Dr Phil (famous man on TV) - intervention, Dr Peter (general practitioner) - medication... etc etc

so you can be sure that if my little live testimonial ends up on his website or youtube I so will not be giving you all the link!!!

take care
Rachaelxo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh RaRa...you've done it again lol...i almost wet myself laughing at you having to do the interview with bed hair..just not at all your usual polished and primped self...my dear it is the sentiment of course that matters after all :)
Oh and hope we do get to see it..i imagine it will b most inspiring!

Natasha Burns said...

you could call it fun funky hair and pretend it was intentional...? perhaps?

Sugar Bear said...

So much for the fresh from the stylist hair! I'm sure you didn't look bad though - we are our own worst critics!
Karla

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Ahhhhhhhh! Rachael! I can just feel your (bad bed hair) pain!

I am SURE though they appreciated your testimony. I'm curious about the book now. Maybe my hubby could benefit... his marriage broke apart for the same reason although soooooo long ago.

I'd love to see your link to youtube if it is on!!!! :0)

Fete et Fleur said...

I agree with Natasha! I never have good bed hair so I feel your pain. I bet it isn't as bad as you think. I would love to see the video!!

xoxo
Nancy